CHARGED WITH AN OFFENCE?
We are happy assist in relation to all aspects of the criminal law such as:
- Applying for legal aid;
- Whether to participate in a record of interview or exercise the right to remain silent;
- Advising clients held in custody;
- Making a bail application;
- The options available in relation to whether a guilty plea should be entered or the matter contested;
- Whether an appeal should be lodged.
We provide a free first interview. You will be informed about the costs involved at that time. As a member firm of the Victoria Legal Aid Summary and Indictable Crime Panels, we shall also advise you about your eligibity to receive legal aid and assist you in completing a Legal Aid application.
Police prosecutions are extremely distressing for the person charged and their family members. Experienced, efficient, and cost effect representation will assist you through the ordeal.
Pat McComish has extensive experience in indictable and summary criminal matters and 0.05 and traffic matters. He regularly appears as a solicitor advocate in both the County and Magistrate’s courts. Pat has established links with experienced barristers who are happy to provide advice and assistance. With the assistance of Matt Pitkin and Nicole Brodie your criminal matter will be handled with respect and dedication.